Ag Ed
FFA
Colleges and Careers
DPI
WAAE
Alumni
Foundation
WAEWDC
SEARCH:
Facebook Twitter
Wisconsin FFA Foundation

Promote Your Page Too

Thank you to our Star Mission Partners!

star star
Animart
Badgerland Financial
CHS Foundation
Organic Valley/CROPP Coop
Rural Mutual Insurance Company

star
Alliant Energy Foundation
Oscar Mayer
 

Welcome to Wisconsin FFA Foundation

The Wisconsin FFA Foundation is proud to support Wisconsin FFA members by building resources through developing partnerships. We are grateful to our loyal individual and business donors who support FFA programming year after year.

Over the years, donors to the Wisconsin FFA Foundation have provided $6 million total to ensure the leadership, personal and career development opportunities for today’s students. Of all the funds distributed on an annual basis, 100 percent benefit local FFA members and chapters. Of that, 40% goes directly to local chapters and individual members as award checks, travel stipends, scholarships, SAE grants and state officer support. The other 60% funds state-level programming for local chapters and members. This includes leadership conferences, administering all award programs and contests, convention activities and state officer training.

We invite you to become a partner in supporting our organization’s outstanding reputation of excellence! As a 501(c)(3), all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.

Calendar

Upcoming Dates

Oct. 29-Nov. 1
National FFA Convention

Nov. 6
Wisconsin FFA Foundation Board Meeting

Nov. 14
Wisconsin Team Ag Ed Meeting

Foundation News

Wisconsin FFA Foundation Accepting Applications for SAE Grants
The Wisconsin FFA Foundation is seeking applicants for their 2014 Supervised Agricultural Experience (SAE) Grant Program. The application can be found at www.wisconsinffa.org/programs and must be postmarked by November 17,.
Read More >>

Wisconsin FFA Foundation set to partner with Wisconsin Auctioneers Association at Wisconsin State Fair event
The Wisconsin FFA Foundation will be participating in the upcoming Wisconsin State Fair in partnership with the Wisconsin State Championship Auctioneer Contest. The event will be held Tuesday, August 5
Read More >>

Wisconsin FFA Foundation surpasses $500,000 fundraising threshold
The Wisconsin FFA Foundation has reached a significant milestone of raising over $500,000 during its 2013-14 campaign.
Read More >>

Star Mission Partners impact Wisconsin Ag Ed and FFA
Star Mission Partnerships are a proven support base for Wisconsin FFA members.
Read More >>

Wisconsin FFA Foundation awards $31,800 in scholarships
The Wisconsin FFA Foundation recently awarded $31,800 as post-secondary scholarships to 42 Wisconsin FFA members.
Read More >>

Mark your calendar for the Wisconsin FFA Foundation annual golf outings
All golfers registered by June 20 will be eligible to win a cash prize.
Read More >>

Wisconsin FFA Convention dates set for June 9-12, 2014
All FFA members, supporters and guests are welcome to attend.
Read More >>

Wisconsin FFA Foundation to increase Blue and Gold Society membership level
The Wisconsin FFA Foundation board of directors has voted to increase the donation level for the Blue and Gold Society membership from $10,000 to $15,000.
Read More >>

New Leadership Partner program to support Wisconsin FFA members
The Wisconsin FFA Foundation had announced the addition of the Leadership Partner program
Read More >>

Wisconsin FFA Foundation Scholarships Available
The Wisconsin FFA Foundation is calling for applications for the 2014 post-secondary scholarships.
Read More >>

Wisconsin FFA Foundation awards $18,000 in SAE grants
Funding for Supervised Agricultural Experiences helps students work toward career goals through hands-on learning experiences.
Read More >>

Donors celebrate and remember others through gifts to Wisconsin FFA Foundation
Nearly 40 tribute donations have been contributed to the Wisconsin FFA Foundation so far in 2013.
Read More >>

Wisconsin 4-H Foundation and Wisconsin FFA Foundation join forces to create historic leadership fund
New Joint Youth Leadership Fund provides greater leadership support to Wisconsin’s two largest agriculture-related youth organizations.
Read More >>