Legacy giving is a way to leave your mark on Wisconsin FFA now and for years to come. Want to be part of the prestigious Blue and Gold Society? We will induct an individual or couple who donates a minimum of $10,000 over three years or less OR provide a letter of intent that they have set up a comparable planned gift.
There are three basic options for legacy giving, and we will work with you to tailor it to your specific circumstances.
Endowment – Contribute a minimum of $10,000 over 10 years or less (three years or less for Blue and Gold Society membership). The principle is invested and annual earnings are used to support the program of your choice.
Bequest – Indicate in your will that you'd like to leave part of your estate to the Wisconsin FFA Foundation.
Beneficiary Designation – Indicate that the Wisconsin FFA Foundation as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy, IRA or non-qualified annuity.
Call Nicole Nelson at 608-831-5058 x.3 to
discuss you interests and goals!
Join Our Blue And Gold Society Members!
- Lou and Sandra Arrington
- Harold and Geneva Beals
- Walter and Delores Bjoraker
- Arnold B. and Katherine Cordes
- Floyd Doering
- Elstad Brothers Estate
- The Family of Matthew D. Anderson
- Dean P. and Mary Elstad Gagnon
- Keith Gundlach
- Kenneth K. Heideman
- Wallace H. Jerome
- Rodney O. Kittelsen
- Robert and Herta Laatsch Family
- Glenn L. and Sonja Linder
- Virgil O. and Ann Martinson
- Gerald R. Matteson
- Bernie and Marty Staller
- Caroline L. and the late Clarence A. Strohschein
- Thomas H. and Christine M. Thomsen, in honor of Mr. Thomsen's father H. H. 'Tommy' Thomsen
- Jim and Nodji Van Wychen, in honor of Mr. Van Wychens's parents, John and Hattie Van Wychen