Wisconsin FFA Foundation Announces Available Post-Secondary ScholarshipsApplications are now being accepted for 2018 scholarships, totaling $35,000
MADISON, Wis. [January 30, 2018] – The Wisconsin FFA Foundation announces that just more than $35,000 is available in post-secondary scholarships and applications currently are being accepted from eligible Wisconsin FFA members.
The application is available on the Wisconsin FFA website under the “Programs” tab (www.wisconsinffa.org). All applications are to be postmarked by March 15, 2018, to the Wisconsin FFA Foundation office.
“We’re honored to offer these scholarships to our FFA members across Wisconsin on behalf of our generous benefactors,” says John Hromyak, executive director of the Wisconsin FFA Foundation. “The individuals and industry partners who make these scholarships possible are investing in talented, deserving, and hard-working students aspiring to a variety of educational and career goals related to agriculture.”
Applicants must be a senior in high school, or enrolled in a university or technical school and have maintained a satisfactory scholastic record in school. FFA members need to only fill out one application to be considered for all scholarships for which the applicant qualifies. A listing of additional criteria for all scholarships is available on the Wisconsin FFA website.
The Wisconsin FFA Foundation's 2018 scholarships are generously provided by the following companies, individuals, and endowed funds:
- Carol Anderson
- Matthew D. Anderson Endowment
- ANIMART, Inc.
- Badger State Ethanol
- Harold and Geneva Beals Endowment
- Walter and Delores Bjoraker Endowment
- Blain’s Farm and Fleet
- ConAgra Foods
- Arnold and Katherine Cordes Endowment
- Mary Elstad and Dean P. Gagnon Endowment
- Elstad Brothers Endowment
- Equity Cooperative Livestock Sales Association
- Farmer Community Giving, Organic Valley
- Kenneth K. Heideman Endowment
- Gordon Iverson Endowment
- Rodney O. Kittelsen Endowment
- Robert and Herta Laatsch Family Endowment
- Virgil & Ann Martinson Endowment
- Louis M. Sasman of the Kiwanis Club of Downtown Madison Endowment
- Bernie and Marty Staller Endowment
- Star Blends
- Robert Wohlford Memorial
- Van Wychen Endowment
- Wisconsin Agri-Business Association
- Wisconsin FFA Convention Donors
- Wisconsin Rural Opportunities Foundation
- WPS Farm Show Food Vendors
or 608-831-5058 x1.
The Wisconsin FFA Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) organization, unites individuals, organizations and companies who share a common interest in the advancement of agriculture and community leadership through FFA. You can support today’s FFA members by supporting the programs that have been core tenets of the FFA: proficiency awards, career development events, state FFA degrees, sectional leadership workshops, scholarships, chapter awards, agri-science fair, state FFA convention and state officer support. Learn more about the Wisconsin FFA Foundation and sponsorship opportunities by visiting www.wisconsinffafoundation.org.