Wisconsin FFA Foundation Scholarships Available
MADISON, Wis. – The Wisconsin FFA Foundation is calling for applications for the 2014 post-secondary scholarships. The electronic application is available on the Wisconsin FFA website under the “programs” tab (www.wisconsinffa.org). All applications are due to be postmarked by March 15, 2014 to the Wisconsin FFA Foundation office.
Applicants must be a senior in high school or enrolled in a university or technical school and have maintained a satisfactory scholastic record in school. FFA members need to only fill out one application to be considered for all scholarships for which the applicant qualifies. A listing of additional criteria for certain scholarships is available on the Wisconsin FFA website.
These scholarships, totaling about $32,000, are generously provided by companies and individual endowed funds:
- Blain’s Farm and Fleet (2-$2,000)
- GROWMARK (2-$1,200)
- Kenneth Heideman Endowment (7-$1,000)
- Wisconsin Agri-Business Association (4-$1,000)
- Arnold and Katherine Cordes Endowment (1-$1,000)
- Cooperative Resources International (2-$750)
- Louis M Sasman of the Kiwanis Club of Downtown Madison Endowment (1-$700)
- ANIMART, Inc. (2-$600)
- Equity Cooperative Livestock Sales Association (2-$600)
- Rodney O. Kittelsen Endowment (1-$600)
- Matthew D. Anderson Endowment Fund (3-$500)
- Foth Production Solutions, LLC (2-$500)
- Harold and Geneva Beals Endowment (1-$500)
- Walter and Delores Bjoraker Endowment (1-$500)
- Collegiate FFA, UW-Madison (2-$500)
- Elstad Brothers Endowment (1-$500)
- Bernie and Marty Staller Endowment (1-$500)
- Star Blends (1-$500)
- WPS Farm Show Food Vendors (1-$500)
- Mary Elstad and Dean P. Gagnon Endowment (1-$450)
- Robert and Herta Laatsch Family Endowment (1-$450)
- Dr. Virgil and Ann Martinson Endowment (1-$450)
- John and Hattie Van Wychen Endowment (1-$450)
- Collegiate FFA, UW-Madison (Farm and Industry Short Course) (1-$300)
For more information, please contact Sonya Huebner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-831-5058 x1.
The Wisconsin FFA Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, unites individuals, organizations and companies who share a common interest in the advancement of agriculture and community leadership through FFA. You can support today’s FFA members by supporting the programs that have been core tenets of the FFA: proficiency awards, career development events, state FFA degrees, sectional leadership workshops, scholarships, chapter awards, agri-science fair, state FFA convention and state officer support. Learn more about the Wisconsin FFA Foundation and sponsorship opportunities by visiting www.wisconsinffafoundation.org.