FFA members need your support because…
- Because only $50 will support one FFA member’s state-level activities for one year.
- Because it takes a lot of money to run quality state-level programs year after year – proficiency awards, career development events, sectional leadership workshops, state degrees, state convention activities, state officer support, scholarships, grant programs and more.
- Because we need to remove financial barriers so that more local communities and individual members can get involved in FFA.
- Because just think of what Wisconsin FFA could do if everyone gave a little.
- Because you can help fill the gap between Wisconsin FFA’s financial need and the amount of funding raised each year.
You should consider a donation because…
- Because you benefitted from FFA – knowledge, skills, accomplishments, memories, friendships, etc.
- Because you can guarantee today’s FFA members those same benefits that you received.
- Because FFA is the first or only time many teens in Wisconsin are exposed to agriculture and leadership.
- Because FFA develops a large portion of the agriculture industry’s qualified workforce.
- Because you want to set an example of giving for future generations.